Gift Ideas for the Traveler in Your Life!
The months of October and November just flew past in the blink of an eye! I don't even have my Christmas tree up yet, let alone have time to think about my gift list...and it's less than ONE MONTH until Christmas Day!! Deep...Breaths... Hopefully you're a little more ahead in the game than me, but if not, I feel your pain! Luckily for all of us, I've found some great gift ideas for the travelers on your list! Or for anyone who likes cool stuff :) (Click on the item name for a link to purchase!)
1. Eagle Creek Packing Cubes: If you haven't discovered packing cubes yet, you're missing out! I absolutely love them. I especially love that they make more room available in my (always) too full suitcase! They also come in multiple colors/sizes.
2. Lifestraw Go Water Filter Bottles: This is on my list! Per Amazon: "Reusable LifeStraw Go BPA-free water bottle filters water while drinking; great for travel, backpacking, camping, and emergency kits; Award-winning LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane water filter removes bacteria and protozoa from lakes, streams to ensure safe, clean drinking water" Definitely want the protozoa filtered out...
3. Sea to Summit DryLite Towel: These towels are great for travel, or to have in your car (in case of muddy kids, dogs, husbands, etc...) "They are Microfiber with a super soft ultra suede finish; Remarkably absorbent and fast drying; Lighter and more compact than the Tek Towel; Very packable and Machine washable." They come in three sizes and multiple colors.
4. Speakeasy Travel Supply Travel Scarf: These amazing creations are handmade in the USA and feature self-locking zippers and double stitched/serged pockets for durability! They are not only convenient and stylish but also safe - pickpockets have no idea! Great for travel, festivals, sporting events, student life, hands-free living, work and more. They also stock all different weights including cooling scarves for the spring and summer!
5. Lily & Drew Travel Jewelry Case: TRAVEL with NO TANGLES: For travel this jewelry organizer is superior to a hard jewelry box. Slip it into your backpack, carry-on baggage or your purse. NO TANGLES: Keep your necklaces from tangling with this compact, yet roomy travel storage case. Ample storage inside as well as a convenient external zippered pocket for quick access (can even fit a large smart phone)!
6. Pacsafe Slingsafe LX300 Anti-Theft Backpack: Simple and unstructured backpack with anti-theft features; perfect for keeping belongings close and safe on city or travel inspired occasions; Lightweight, hidden exomesh slashguard stainless steel wire mesh embedded into fabric helps protect against slash-and-run theft; RFIDsafe blocking material built into a pocket helps protect ID’s and credit cards from hacker scanning.
7. Cork Globe: Here's a cool way to track your travels in three-dimensional style! Check out these eye-catching cork globes and color-coded pushpins. Two sizes available.
8. Tie and Cufflink Traveler: Looking for a special gift for the business traveler in your life? This thoughtfully designed case holds ties, cufflinks, and collar stays.
I hope you've found an idea or two that will help you check a name off your list! In the meantime, take a minute to read below :) I'm trying to incorporate more of this in my list this year! Happy Holidays to you and yours!